The Lyra API can handle both on-chain and pure orderbook requests.
This means that users can onboard onto the API via:
- Onboard with no code or API requests (see Onboard via Interface)
- Continue to interact with the exchange and protocol via Interface or Session Keys
- A smart-contract wallet is created as the proxy owner of the account which the original ETH wallet controls
- Creating account, depositing, withdrawals and session key creation all possible via UX
- Gives ability to monitor open trades / orders / history and even execute trades via UX + API
- For mainnet: www.lyra.finance
- For testnet: testnet.lyra.finance
- Onboard completely through a combination of calls to on-chain contracts and requests to the API (see Onboard Manually)
- Removes ability to interact with account via Interface.
- Removes the "smart-contract" wallet layer
Updated 11 days ago